E-book Polymer + Drupal 8
Are you interested in building next-generation web-apps? Featuring:
- Native-like user experience (performance)
- Drupal 8 as a backend (decoupled / headless using REST services)
- Polymer 1.0+ as frontend (WebComponents)
- Pushing the boundaries of HTML5
- Push notifications
- Material Design
- Offline capabilities / caching
- Routing (SEO friendly)
- Other really cool stuff
Would you be interested in a e-book explaining howto build a system like this, including examples and code? The e-book would include one free introduction chapter. Leave your e-mail and we will get back to you.
About the author:
Albert Skibinski has published a Drupal 7 book in 2012 about site building, which was available in general bookstores in the Netherlands.
(we don't spam and won't use your email for anything other than the purpose of notifying you regarding this ebook)